Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Exercise




Not the outdoor exercise

It's the EXERCISE papers..

Or u can call them as tutorial exercise paper..

Annoying thingee cus I really lazy to do..

But I still do it.. I mean currently doing it while blogging.. haha




Exercise papers.. An easy way for me to understand what i learnt from class (maybe)

Now i am enjoying my head spin becus of mechanics.. haha x) WEIRDO!

Today had mechanics lecturer class.. well the lecturer was talking so fast la..

the words came out from his mouth like rocket.. very fast!

talking non-stop except during break time..

hopefully i still can caught his points and wrote down in my notebooks



( hand-shaking.. almost fainted.. haha my writing speed ben lai like a turtle

but then sudden became faster and faster as rocket.. really need to fast la

if keep slowly , pasti hancui! xS)


My friend who sit next to me even slept at the halfway of teaching.. haha

It's a bit boring for him i guess..



well cheers everyone! gotta continue answering~ so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment