Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday again





Yes dude It's monday AGAIN zzz



I really hate monday

And I know all you guys hate too

cus it is school-ING again haha



Holiday is over

for those who still is in primary and secondary school

and form six too..



But for me, no feeling at all

'cause we don't have school holiday zzz



Anyway today I woke up as usual

woke up from my dreamland around 6.55 am

quite tired 'cause yesterday I slept late x)






Traffic jam when i was heading to petaling jaya by riding bus

Weather is a bit cloudy.. but luckily didn't raining..









Here is subang area i think.. walau traffic jam till pj la.. zzz




I don't know what's wrong with me today

I was being so active.. in saying HI to other people ( but of course the ppl i know LOL)

Like I (maybe) just being friendly suddenly.. haha

jiang dao I'm not friendly in the past few days.. (but it's truth haha xD)

So I get closer to my group member.. I mean my classmates..

exchanged hp num from each other..



There is a prob 'cause most of my classmates are using 012 or 019 rather than digi ah!

Phone credits gonna handui haha xD

( maybe I will just ignore the msg that they send to me x) how come I am so mean haha)



Today classes are just ok ok la..

Just when I am attending the last class at 3 pm

I was like the little girl below haha





Really lah I wasn't listening to teacher clearly.. Sleepy sj haha


But when it is time to back home

I was like the yellow people below haha




Extremely high and happy haha xD



Well actually need to stop at here cus busy with my practical things

So I just simply uploaded some interesting photos :





This is kuih ubi kayu 芋头糕..

sabah also got actually just we didn't add sirap =)

The sirap is the sirap we always add in 猪肠粉 and got a lit bit cilli

Overall is okay for me..





Answering bio tutorial



Kinda headache la




Random pic =) friends' photo






The End =)

No comments:

Post a Comment