Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Yiipii





I love Practical Class

It's SO MUCH FUN !!!

Love biology and chemistry practical class..

Teachers are awesome haha



Quite ging jong

'Cause it's the first time to enter uni lab..

And I didn't read the procedure last night

but ling shi bao huo jiao haha

kept reading the procedure and the way to collect data

before teacher is coming haha

like seriously macam only me ling shi bao huo jiao x) what a shame




So pictures tell thousand words, isn't it? =)


well i didn't took photo in chemistry lab cus teacher don't allow

however bio teacher allowed us but just for today

cus we need write down the observation depend on these photos





guess what? it's dark blue solution.. starch + iodine = dark blue!




actually it' just like bio form4-5 punya experiment

But we need to do all of it quickly.. really fast..

everyone was like so stress.. but me relax relax haha xD

oh ya we were separating into 2 person per group..

Then my partner kept giving the sign of "wei can you take it serious ka?"

haha feel sorry for him




Dark blue solution





Ta-da!!

Left is lipid test

Center is protein test
Right is sugar test




closer to my test tubes LOL

but i don't know why the pic uploaded as vertical but not horizontal form zzz




*we did it all in one hour half like that,

hopefully all is correct! left 30 min for us to discuss the observation

quite rush and tough for me cus i always moved slowly in doing experiment

during I was in secondary school

most of the experiment were always wrong and had a lot of misttakes

xD ya kan marie pae yii?



Btw today i made fool out of myself in front of crowd ( actually it was in library la)

The situation is I was listening to music by earphone.. And the music is too loud

So when I was talking , everyone was staring at me.. Then I was like " what's going on"

Then my friend was pointing on my earphone then I baru realized I was talking loudly!!

Tou soi la! *blush

you know why? all because of my music volume is too high! ( it's my wrong )

Then of course I can't hear clearly what am i saying.. then of cus I will speak louder

Manatau it's too loud!! haha xD zhen de hen tou soi o haha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment