Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Countdown event

Everyday in the past the only place I went is just my uni

No shopping mall or cinema

In front of me is

Only my reference books and a lots of assignments

Maybe my life is quite boring

But I know it's worthy for me to get a good result

Haha

So anyway I had countdown with friends last night

It was a little bit crazy and fun haha

Cus really a long time I didn't hang out with friends in shopping mall

Buy nothing but only waste money on ma food ~ :)

And joined a countdown concert with chinese celebrity such as 潘裕文, 林健輝, 陳威全 and so on xD

Wow all I can said it's suppppper tired and proved that I am not that kind of social person

Partying is not my thing ><

Anyway happy new year to all of you

2013 will be another long journey to struggle through

But still love yourself and smile as usual ~ :D

P.s watching 屋達房王世子 a korea drama..  :3 hope it will be nice to watch hehe .. fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment