Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Monday, December 20, 2010

抱歉啊,朋友们

酱久没有update 我的 blog


15/12/2010


今天我让你们见识我的 broken english

是蛮烂的英文!


Today I will write

what was happening in a few days ago..


I’m back to kota kinabalu from beaufort by taking my uncle car yesterday..

That’s mean I’m not need to work.. HAHA..

But I felt tired

‘Cause today I woke up early

(In my world, I think that 8.00am still is so early for me)

And yesterday I didn’t sleep till 1.00am baru felt asleep

(I became night cat again==)

And as you can see,

I started use malay to mix my english..=)


The reason that back to kk is

I need to do private things

But of course is not related with love

Actually my uncle belanja me

to learn about driving

well, I admitted that I never know

how to drive a car as my family always

fetch me there and there


So, I feel so nervous and joyful about that stuff

I don’t get any confident in learning driving

I’m scared that I can’t handle on the driving skills

And also afraid of

I can’t follow and understand what’s teacher teaching about

But I think that if I can be hardworking

And never give up, I will achieve the driving skills


Well, I knew that this post is kind of boring and uninteresting

Really will make people feel tidur

Haha..=)


No comments:

Post a Comment