Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Friday, May 25, 2012

Again



I can't believe myself that I skipped my class (it's orientation actually) about couple of times

Since I "was" a good student in secondary school LOL

But anyway I didn't mind it so much.. x) oh no I gonna become a bad student haha

And sorry pae yii!! I didn't inform u that I didn't go to the last day of the orientation

Cus I was lazy.. haahaa x) so I currently blogging in my little room..



Do i mention about my tiny room before.. No right? LOL

Haix All I can say about my room is..

When the light is turned off, it becomes a darkest space.. like seriously very dark la

I didn't ever realized that it's ady morning when I woke up kay? even it's 10 am in the morning

Really no nature light or sunlight filter into my room..

Only the inorganic light from the outside corridor..

why inorganic becuz it's light from a bulb LOL



haha oh yeah today I had bought a new bag.. costed me RM 55..

Actually it is not my favourite one la..

cuz my auntie was beside me.. I can't make my own decision..)*(&vjnb**%#%^




New Bag =)


The favourite one HAHA next time buy la..




Yesterday I went to Tesco Bukit Tinggi with my auntie..

Quite high standard la.. at least high class-ER than giant in my city -- sabah






We went to mama stall to having our lunch.. mama stall = indian restaurant

why call indian as mama? well don't ask me cus I also mcc.. haha

We ordered Roti Telur and Tea Ais Limau for me and Sirap Ais Limau for my auntie..




Mama stall LOL

marie don't afraid ! they are nice =)



They were quite busy at that time

*Tell you that those guys really come from somewhere in India

They were funny cus when others talked to them, they kept shaking their head x)




Just looks like this guy above but try to imagine he is black LOL




Tea Ais Limau

well it tastes like ice lemon tea




Above..




I don't like the sirap ais limau.. Taste weird.. =S




I didn't took the roti telur pic.. paiseh ah cuz that time I was so so so hungry haha

Roti Telur is roti canai + egg ah.. don't think it is ROTI + TELUR.. haha




Random photo I took~




Donuts!! yum!! Are they look tasty? haha




Me again.. SS-ing again.. Haha I am drinking V-soy for my breakfast =)



The End =) Have a nice day

BTW marie my grammar correct ka? x) not confident in english zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment