Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Monday, May 7, 2012

It's May Now











It will be a starting of my new life or SCHOOL LIFE

I spent about half year to search something about my future

But I can't say I found it

Only say that I found the passion in my heart

What I really want to learn



Maybe that place is not what I want

Sometimes I had thought am I really want to go there?

In fact, I really still don't know what to do? I still can't make up my mind



But it doesn't matter for me

at least I still have a chance to learn something new

I think I shouldn't just judge something by
the cover

I should learn to accept what is really good for me



Maybe the learning environment is very different from what I really want

However,

I believe that not matter where i go

what I learned won't be less than others

My personality and achievements will not become bad

as long as I work hard and never give up in learning




THE WAY TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL IS BELIEVING YOURSELF

(perhaps lol)



btw I think I'm going to UTAR ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment