Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Friday, June 8, 2012

Stereotyping








I love this annoying face haha *source from "despicable me"




Today I had attended my critical thinking class..

It's quite funny.. All of us kept laughing in the class even teacher also did..

Haha Learnt a lot things today.. =)



Stereotyping is the funniest part in this chapter.. chapter 2

It means we will always assuming all in a group shares the same qualities generally..

It's quite difficult to explain but it's quite easy when other group give examples.. =)



Stereotyping's example (given by teacher ) :

There is a group of girls but however there always have two guys who always follow this group

So in fact, like other people thought, we will just think that one of the guys punya gender is in the

middle between male and female without any proof.. like people said "GENTLE"men..

*in this moment, our teacher pointed to a guy who sit around girls..

then we all laugh la.. and the guy was like 'Wow..'

and kept shaking his hand to give 'NO,that's not true!' signal haha xD



And the plus I also always follow girls group bah in secondary school..

but i don't think it's a prob ah.. Just I think it's easier for me to talk to girls compared to boys..

Since I'm not game-playing person but watching drama especially korean drama haha

So i really don't have any topic to chit-chat with guys la.. cus they just chat about game.. zzz

Besides, i am a nerd la.. bookworm.. just know to study.. haha xD but I still play la :p

But mostly is playin indoor.. like online, watch drama, etc etc.. x)



It's Friday guys!!!!! an excuse for me to play computer longer than usual.. haha

I need to release my tensions extremely! haha xD so i wouldn't getting crazy..

Bukit Padang isn't a suitable shelter for me haha x) hwaiting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment