Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

=(

WTH!

I had been not updating about a month ago or many months ago ==

I am so sorry for my little blog..



Do you know why I cannot update my blog?

it's a very horrow disaster.. (maybe you guys also meet this prob b4)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MY COMPUTER IS BROKE !!!! ZZZ





Really la I can't believe it!


Because of just pushing the power switch button and the switch was then patah


STUPID COM.. (but i think it was my wrong if i didnt kept pressing the button :/)




Plus there is a bunch of assignments like a mountain waiting for me to finish..


So all i can say is I will be busy and busy in the coming weeks


CUS TESTS ARE COMING.. need to force myself into study mode..

I don't want to get bad marks for my subjects.. huhu T.T hwaiting huang!


So I think i will be free after my final exam around sept like that..


Cus it will be a semester break for me.. A short one.. One week only..


But i guess I will find a part time job to get some pocket money.. xD


but don't know la future things who will know it.. haha x)


ok la.. gtg.. Going to study my bio..


Hwaiting my beloved friends~






No comments:

Post a Comment