Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Even Better


Now I really still don't know what I want..

I mean which school I want to study..

Utar.. Hmm.. I don't even know I like or not..

I know the first thing to consider for studying in uni is $$..

Follow on is my feeling.. U know what i mean? like ngam bu ngam bah..



However, I think the first sight feeling or whatever feeling to uni

is important for me, u know?

If I feel ngam for the uni, I think I will be study smart and easier to concentrate

I don't know why.. This is my mind.. I know my family especially my auntie

is very care about the tuition fees.. Scare can't afford this amounts..



They make me feel that they can't afford me kay?

Plus they think that I should take a scholarship since I had took a good result..

But do you guys ever think about outside there is not only me who took a good

result kay? there are a lot of people who took a striking great result.. even better

than me kay? Btw a lot of scholarships are mostly given to bumiputera.. maybe

jus 1 or 5 percents are given to chinese people kay?



I really upset and disappointed on them.. don't think only you guys(my uncles

and auntie) can disappointed on me kay? every thing that u guys promised

wouldn't ever come true.. Just like my further study.. First I want go taiwan

then you guys said it's too expensive ( this one i know ) so i can't study

at taiwan..



But did you guys remembered the hope that you guys given to me last year..

I thought I can go taiwan manatau u guys spoiled it.. definitely made me feel so

so so disappointed.. Then you guys said can't go taiwan then go taylor la.. but

what's happened now? NO TAYLOR.. See! made me feel disappointed AGAIN.. All

because of money.. NO MONEY NO TALK.. I hate money u know? Then I had no

choice to study.. Now only wait for UTAR.. but come on i don't think i will like

that school.. Fine this is future things no one can expect manatau later i will like

there after i go there LOL.. Now i still want to go taylor even taiwan.. But all

need money so I will take action to find SCHOLARSHIP to solve the money

problem.. I don't want rely on my family anymore.. they are very not care my

feeling..


=) life will be even better than before..


******************************************************************************


BTW I kinda like this t-shirt!?



No comments:

Post a Comment