Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thingee I had done in last few weeks




1st -- Buy gift to Siaw ;)










finally we chosen this one HAHA "kim sun lan"- style
LOL





2nd -- took a lots of photo




I love this dog LOL become my phone wallpaper (nobody ask LOL)






hmm.. a bit true HAHA



wanna buy this one but i dono buy for wat..


teddy!


Guess what is it? It's a Kawaii sponge~ LOL sakai


Shi jiao se ... (outside of drey house)


Pretty, isn't it?


I felt like didn`t saw rainbow for a long time ago LOL


RainBow~






I like this package so much.. it's COOL!





Home sweet Home


My cousin.. She is hunting for her long pants since she gonna travel to taiwan (ENVY)


My Cousin Mum


Guess wat It's cheese banana.. WEIRD group of this food..



Cheesy~ guys TRY it!






3rd -- Friend Gathering + Siaw Birthday




UPPERSTAR -- Having our dinner


== Aby you spoiled the pic LOL


Paiseh laa Shnwei and Drey gonna kneel my head down LOL


Eating...


YUM





PASTA~


PASTA oh no I scare i will become ITALIAN in hetalia ==


Hot Chocolate (I was thristy LOL that;s why it had only half of the glass xD)





Black Cat On Drey's Beg


Shnwei IPAD I edited this photo with magic colour (only show RED colour)


We were going to YOYO to continue our gathering LOL bored at upperstar~


=)


Aby + Shnwei + Audrey


Why you guys so angry ><



Joshua + Marie + Karee


Drey what are you looking for LOL


Pae Yii


YEAH!


Pae yii again as she sat in front of me LOL





4nd -- My Portfolio (Tiredness~~~)




well This Photo made my drawing became smaller LOL


Ta-Da~ This is the first one I done at 13 april 2012..


However I had added some background buildings to made it feel better :)










This is the second one.. zzzz start from 11++ am till 11++ pm so It's done at 14 april 2012










This is the last one.. From 11.35am till 1.30am.. So it's done at 15 april 2012..



The end :)



OMG it's ady 1 something in the morning LOL Night guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment