Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

MIB 3












Aha.. The new movie which called as Men In Black 3

I thought it is a serious action movie.. manatau is a comedian + alien movie

Funny movie! Some of the main characters in the movie I had saw them before..

But I am not sure their name.. Feels like I watch them in some drama especially CSI like that..



BTW I watched this movie with Felix ( yea felix liew from 5A) in Mid Valley..

Actually felix is not studying at here.. he just travelled here..

later he will travel malacca, singapore and johor.. Well he maybe will study abroad I guess


I think Mid Valley locates at kl area..

Well What a huge shopping mall that I ever see.. The design of the building is gorgeous kay?

Inside design is also pretty cool..




Isn't it cool?





I love this design..

I know I am so into the design thingee but come on I gonna becm architect =)

So i think it is the time to discover the beauty of the buildings ~ LOLOL





That day also had held mickey mouse pameran in centre count! OMG so cute la!

haha I kept taking photo.. Alot of celebrities had drew their own style of mickey~

However I really lazy to upload all of the photos..

And it is a very long long long story that need to say.. ==

So I just upload some of them and i promise I will write all the details.. =)




Pameran Mickey Mouse ~




Big mickey mouse.. It will move de!! x)





One of the mickey mouse.. It is so creative..





A small room for mickey family =) kawaii




Prince Mickey.. I love the diamonds that stick on it.. It is too gorgeous!




I love the drawing in its ears -- The Men Who Mengasas Mickey~




Some words on its foot but I'm not really remember what is wrote on there.. haha

Bravo! Isn't it creativeness!!!

Mickey Go Green!




I love this!! I don't know whether they are original pearls but it's beautiful!





OMG michelle ooi!!!




men's health




That one below me is my little cousin~



The End =)

No comments:

Post a Comment