Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First day of class





I saw a lizard which was doing its sunlight shower LOL

Waiting utar bus at asia jaya LRT (in pj)




Inside the utar bus.. Quite comfortable!




I study foundation in science which is p stream

what is p stream? It is a course for who want to study engineering

I am not taking engineering course but is architecture

so maybe archi is also a kind of engineering thingee



Anyway the first week of foundation we do not need to attend tutorial and practical class

Just lecturer class need to attend.. So this week is quite free and relax.. honeymoon~ LOL

I have my lecturer class everyday except tues.. weekend we usually don't go to school..




My timetable~





Math1 by Teacher Pua Goik Hong




Critical thinking class



28 may is the first day of my classes -- math 1 and critical thinking

Math 1 is too interesting for me.. I like it so much as it is quite hard and challenging me haha

Fine I am weirdo kay? I like something that is new and hard.. I like to pusing my brain haha xD

It is almost same as addmath.. almost la.. But a bit difficult cus it has a lot of thinking and



The worse one is we need to explain how we get this answer and why we use this method ==

but ello? I don't really care about the reason of using this method when I do my addmath

I just know use this or that method I can find out the answer without any explanation

So it is quite hard for me to explain how i get the answer.. lazy xD haha




My class room.. Lecturer hall - PD006




See! many people..




My class is full-filled with alot of ppl la..

Maybe around 60 ppl like that.. Many la.. quite lousy and sempit.. zzzzz

I wasn't comfort with that situation cus I love less ppl in class

So I will be more concentrate and easier to hear what teacher talking about..

Haix but here.. haix..



However, I can hear what my math 1 lecturer talk about actually.. haha x)

cus her voice is quite loud.. yea My math 1 lecturer is a woman..

Her name is Pua Goik Hong.. She looks 30 years old like that..

Quite strict lecturer cus she doesn't like who disturb her class

we all need to stop talking and switch off the phone.. And we can't play comp la..

CUZ the desk is walau punya small!!

But I think maybe there's lecturer hall so It doesn't really need a big desk..



Well I didn't attend critical thinking class.. I'm not lazy but is my lecturer didn't come

because of gastric pain i guess.. not really care about what happened to the lecturer.. (so mean)

haha xD so I head back home early..



Oh yea I also met charies who is also study at utar but diff course she took -- s stream




Charies! she was playing her comp~


The end =)

No comments:

Post a Comment