Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Boredom


yes people I am now stucking myself into boredom ;S





Yes wonder i can do this kind of action inside computer lab LOLOL xD





Feeling bored now.. nothing to do.. just typing keyboard in front of computer..



Currrently inside utar's computer lab..

And playing computer like others but I'm different ;p

Cus I didn't play fb games..

Here have a lot of students keep playing tetris battle

Why are you guys so addicted to that game..

I know it's excited since u can BOOM other players LOL

But me.. play dao sian liao.. haha



But anyway today I went to school as usual.. (but actually I'm still at uni now haha ;D)

learn a lot today.. especially physical chem.. Really like our tutorial teacher of physical chem

She is very pro in chem and the way she explained is very simple and easy to caught! =D

But compared to our lecturer of phy chem.. ;( haih

I don't want talk too much later kasih tembak by teacher haha xD



I need to stay in uni until 4 pm

cus today have community service annual meeting

The only one club that I can join in uni haha xS

cus other clubs really don't match my interest..



However,

but I don't now whether it's necessary or not

cus i really want to go home now.. :S

stupid meeting! why don't you set the time early huh?

2pm finished my phy chem tutorial class

And need to stay until 6pm zzz ==



ok la it's just a post to express my boredom haha

have a nice day people!



BTW utar internet speed is very fast la unlike my home one zzz

lambat as turtle gerhhh...





wonder I can do it in computer lab cus I am really bored people!

haha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment