Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Phew







I am back haha xD



This week I was so so so so busy

sorry my lovely blog huhu T.T

Busy that and this and that

This week =

3 Full Reports + Assignment + Tutorial questions + Lecturer notes + Revision + Tests

xS see I was so freaking busy with those things zzz




Today I just finished my tests -- math and mechanics

Well I think i didn't do my test well because I did a lot mistakes

Haih.. Hate my silly mistakes and CARELESS

but I didn't even have time to double check la..

it's too rush.. zzz

plus the teacher who delivered the question papers was ngam chan..

he wasted our 15 minutes like that for just adjusting our seats.. zzz

they didnt even give extra time la.. gerhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..



Haih but anyway I hope my tests' result won't be too bad la.. ;(

Now I should throw all my worries.. and it's time to move forward..

Move my focuses on physical chemistry and biology..

cus next sat is their turns to make us feel miserable hahah xD



This tuesday I will have my first class of learning korean language.. haha

A bit excited.. But then I will have lesser time to study.. ;(

haix don't care la.. I must have some times to do what i like to do!

Cus study hard play hard! haha xD



Arrangement of time is really important guys!!

because u won't have time to study if everyday always being in relax mode..

everyday I need to make myself at least done two homeworks

haih hwaiting jigu!



A lot "haih" in today's post haha x)

upload some photos to let ur guys see how was my life going on..






eggtart!!! it's mini eggtart.. hao chi!!!






When I saw the name "Drumstick", I don't know why I kept relating it to 鸡腿

haha xD cus the name is nearly same with 鸡腿 de english..




Yii My finger looks so old haha x)







Yum-yum






CT class.. LOVE Tutorial class.. cus we will become so high haha xD

laughing and laughing again.. the reaction between teacher and students is so funny..






*that one who wear spec is our tutorial teacher, Mr Pok.. talkative person!

Teacher gave us 15 minutes to discuss about 安乐死..

whether we agree or disagree.. u guys know what is an le si right?

Discuss in different groups

And each group need one person to speak out their opinions

Well that day I was the one who stood up to shared our group opinions

I terpaksa la.. nobody want to do in my group zzz

felt shame for my broken english + the "LA" in my every last sentence haha xD






One of my classmate shared her group idea

They agreed la.. For me, absolutely disagree! really mah.. Life wor.. only one sj..





See I am not the only one who tou pai.. haha he even used camera la..

Funniest thing is most of them didn't realized la.. haha xD






I love this poster that pinned on the notice board..

"I WILL SEARCH FOR MY LONG LOST DREAM
EVEN IF ITS LONG GONE AND MILES AWAY"





Guess this is what? leave a comment if you know what is it.. haha ;p






Today walking to school with new friends..

manatau in the half way to school, we saw bus when we are at jejambat.. zzz






So ren ming lou.. kept walking to school with a lot of sweats..

three of us became waterfall when we arrive school la.. ;p






It's Bro andy again haha went to church today..






other church members..

Why i became stalker ah.. haha xD




okay see ya jigu!

No comments:

Post a Comment