Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Monday, June 4, 2012

School Life




A bit fun and interesting i guess but i don't think enjoy it at all.. It's quite tension for me

I did mentioned last week we didn't had tutorial and practical classes.. But start at today



Nothing happens.. Good weather in the morning..

Woke up early and arrive school around 9.30 am like that

Quite surprise me that the time that bus arrive pj is earlier than I estimated

Maybe this week still is school holiday.. So LESS CAR in the road LOL

Feels envy for those who having their lovely holiday zzzzz it's unfair for who study uni like me

I mean maybe only utar has less holiday..


I met some new friend.. But still is a few la.. haha

But at least i do have some new friend besides pae yii and charies

Choon Man and ah Beng is first two guys i met in bio tutorial class

They came to school for the first time and meant they skipped the last two weeks..

But i think it's okay la.. No teacher will judge..

And of cus we became friends.. biasa one.. I asked their hp nums aggressively.. haha

Ah beng is from keda ( somewhere in kl la) i think and CM is from kedah..

But he said he live at penang when he was young and then he moved to kedah with his family



There was a funny thing said by ah beng about sabah

that he said 不管去到哪里,我都可以看到山。

Then i was like " got meh?" how come I don't realized haha ( not a original sabahan haha xD)



So then I met a india girl names Taara during recess..

Her name is quite long actually.. ( common for india.. their name usually long one)

But she told me to call her Taara only.. She is very friendly la.. and pro in english..

She is from malacca (one of the m'sia place I want to travel when I hav $$ haha )

pae yii she also live in section 17.. so maybe u can find her.. she is kind and very friendly one..



So i think I should stop at here..

And let's the pic tell you what happens last few days:




Here punya mee goreng is mixed with curry.. weird but it tasted good x)




My Breakfast = V-soy + Curry mee goreng




Spider =)

took it when I was waiting for utar bus









This is the time when I'm heading home.. Late right?





One day I having my lunch at chopsticks with my auntie them





cheaper than upperstar =S






They have free drink, dessert and tou ya (is it seedling in eng?)





I chose mango yogurt fish..





design inside chopsticks =)

there is counter side..




The whole view of chopsticks..

*the guy in front of me what the hell are you looking at me like that huh?

I mean at my camera.. u spoiled the photo! haha jus joking xD




Back view of the restaurant





Side View 1





Side View 2






Mango Yogurt Fish.. x)





Ta-da My lunch set.. It's worth..






Free drinks.. air bunga~ okay la at least it's free~ haha




I was learning about critical thinking today.. Pening Kepala sj.. =S




My CT teacher told us to draw a logo to represent us.. This is not mine but is Choon Man..

He's lazy to draw so he just draw a smiley LOL.. I still not drawing mine yet..

Maybe I will post it at next time.. =)

Besides draw logo, we also need presentation la about our logo

the meaning of it and how is it representing urself.. zzzzz fan!





My class room.. A bit small.. and damn hot inside zzzzz stupid aircon!





The End =)

No comments:

Post a Comment