Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Gonna..




Yes I gonna sleep earlier today to prevent me wake up lately again

Today I woke up lately and hopefully my auntie woke me up

However, that's be 最后一次!!

Cus my uncle doesn't like people that is not punctual like me haha

Plus I always 懒床 haha So i need to kasih hilang this bad behaviour!



Sleep early can give me enough sleeping times so I won't feel sleepy in class x)

So 学一下吧 jigu! don't online till midnight.. it is a bad bad bad bad 习惯!



BTW today I walked to school

(yeh jalan kaki cus I really lazy wait for utar bus.. Always impunctual one de .. zzzzz )

It tooks me 20 minutes like that to arrive UTAR..

Actually it's near from bus station la

Don't know why alot of students don't want to walk to uni

Walking in the street made me feels like I'm study at luar negara! haha

Quite relax.. it's not so tired cus today's weather is good (liang liang de =))

And also can do some exercise bah.. become healthy then LOL




Sunshine



Love this photo.. Feels warm~



Passing through playground..



In front there also had two students walking to uni




Arrived school =)


The End =)



No comments:

Post a Comment