Dirty Yellow Glitter Pointer

Friday, April 27, 2012

Bonjour~




A cup of starbuck coffee, please~ LOL



That means morning in France LOL

I woke up early at last few days

All because of the matrix thingee

It made me worried a lot

Cus I want go to form 6 actually

Stay at here (I mean kk) is really convenient for me

to waiting for my offer letter from uni



btw I had been chosen to matrix labuan

Labuan is too far from my home kay?

I don't think there will have any fun thing to do

as there is too small , no movie , no shopping mall

I can't live in hostel that always no water supply!

I can't live without water kay? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


So I went to school yesterday-- KKHigh ( a bit excited cus I missed there so much)

(Not only me cus I went with siaw, kim sun ah~)

We met teacher ong (nien tze father) to ask about ns and form 6 thingee

Well I told teacher about my situation --> matrix

His expression was like " hah? why you don go matrix?"

I was lazy to explain.. I just said I want to go form 6 la..

He said if we really want to go form 6 then just go for form 6

Teacher will help us~ (Hooray!! I am so happy la about this thing HAHA)

Meanwhile we had done our ns thing -- borang penagguhan

so now I am less worry~ Finally I not need wake up early anymore LOL



This is what we should do ! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment